- A 1.5 mins video of the founders introducing themselves and their startup.Have fun making it!
- The CVs of the founders and team (employees, if any).
- Market size (in dollar value)
- Revenue model
Link to video:
- Don’t stress about it!
- Just be yourself and help us put a face to the name. Feel free to make it fun!
Share an achievement:
- What is something you have achieved that you are proud of?
Describe your idea in one sentence:
- Find some guidance on crafting at this link.
- What is the total amount of money that customers (people or businesses) spend on products or services like yours?
- Don’t stress about it, we are looking for a quick estimate! Do some online research and quick “back-of-the-envelope” calculations to come up with a number.
- Find a bit more guidance here.
- How do you make money?
- It’s ok not to have a clear revenue model in the early stages of a startup. A general assumption that can be later validated or changed is fine.
- Examples of common revenue models are found at this link.